Free Lance Star fails to print the truth.
Is the Free Lance Star covering up for the unlawful actions of the Commonwealth Attorney William F. Neely and Sheriff Deputies? You decide.
On February 9, 2011 the Free lance Star published Neely’s article, “Neely: Please understand the Lux case. Herb Lux sent in his response below but the news paper said it would not print it although the documented evidence is available for them to see.
Response to Neely: Please understand facts of the Lux case
1. Commonwealth Attorney William F. Neely withheld evidence for more than a year from security cameras at Matthew Lux’s home contained on his personal lap top. It shows Sheriff Deputies entering his home on January 3, 2010 at 10:01:41 pm after he had fallen to sleep watching a football game. He awoke, scared to death, to see from the security camera Deputy Sheriffs inside his home with guns drawn outside his bedroom door, trying to cover up the camera with a pair of shorts.
2. A swat team with weapons drawn entered his home at 1:41:05 am and went into his bedroom and other areas of his home prior to the search warrant that was executed after the fact, at 2:07 am January 4, 2010, after the house had already been illegally entered on a number of occasions by various Deputies.
3. Neely made false statements in open Court on January 31, 2011 telling the Court my Son was in a 5 hour standoff with police. The video recordings he had withheld shows Matthew had been sleeping in his bedroom.
4. Audio recordings from the night of January 3, 2010-the morning of January 4, 2010 show that Deputies were prepared to kill my Son without an investigation.
5. To this day, the only next door neighbor was never questioned at any time about what was alleged to have taken place by Matthew Elder. He was never required to sign a sworn statement and Officer’s took action with no evidence other than his statement.
6. These actions were instigated by a complaint from Matthew Elder who had been fired by my Son for steeling from him and using drugs.
7. Elder was found guilty of larceny, and was charged on 2 or 3 drug charges after these false charges were brought against my Son.
8. Mr. Neely willfully used and continues to use perjured testimony from Matthew Elder and others to cover illegal actions of the Sheriffs Department in violation of the law.
9. Mr. Neely continues to withhold evidence of the illegal actions that have taken place.
Mr. Neely wanted facts. These are the facts. I invite the public to view the video recordings, audio recordings, and transcripts that show the unlawful entry of Deputy Sheriffs, willful use of perjured testimony and false statements to the Court by Mr. Neely.
Please contact the Free Lance Star and ask why they’re covering up the truth. 540-374-5414, 540-374-5000