- Search Warrant Executed At 2:07am By Detective S.D. Jones After Illegal Entry By Officers
- Neely caught lying to two Judges!
- Officer Keeps Attempting To Cover Up Lux’s Security Camera
- Another Attempt To Cover Up Lux’s Security Camera
- Officer Tries To Cover Up Lux’s Security Camera With A Pair Of Shorts
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Deputies caught on Mathew Lux’s security camera at 10:01 41 pm inside his home with guns drawn and pointed at his bedroom door before the search warrant was executed by Detective S.D. Jones.
It’s Time To Replace Commonwealth Attorney With A Man Of Integrity That Will Adhere To the Law And Not Violate It.
Please spread the message that we are looking for a man of integrity, an Attorney that will adhere to the laws of Virginia, to his Oath of office to support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of … Continue reading